Page 1 of 1
positive reactions
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:43 am
by jh1263

Hi iam new here but ive been with bb for 25 yrs. Mostly the people i come in contact with daily grin and bear it. I know they r being super polite and i am grateful. I am a musculer 190 pounder, workout often, so i rarely get a rude comment. We shoudnt tolerate rude people, we need to correct them and tell them thier rude. If i encounter a person with body oder or bb i wouldnt be mean to them or rude. I would finish wat ever was being done and say see u later. Last rude disrespectful comment i had was about 20 yrs ago. Someone asked me for directions and as i was talking they put thier shirt collar over thier nose. I stpped and said gd luck, hope u find it. But anyway i find that wen i take antibiotics it really diminishes it alot
So dont tolerate any rudeness, we know that this is an unwanted illness not a lack of hygiene like most uninfored people assume.
Hold ur head high, and keep hope.
Remember this is no different than any other medical affliction, demand respect!
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:05 am
by firebreath
hi, what anti-biotics do u use??