THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

TIPS TO GET BB-FREE FOR COUPLE HRS

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
waiting2xhale
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:38 am

TIPS TO GET BB-FREE FOR COUPLE HRS

Post by waiting2xhale »

I know that topic is sad! But I though I would share a quick way that I have found on how to get BB free for about 2 hours or so.
SO here is just a little help along this journey to become bb-free forever.
Here is my Night to Morning Regime
1) 2 hours B4 bed ...blow nose til all clear
2) Use netti pot on both side to clean out sinus (PLEASE DONT DO EVER DO THIS RIGHT BEFORE U LAY DOWN, DO IN ABOUT 2 HOUR PRIOR( VERY IMPORTANT).
3) After netti pot blow nose gently (lean foward and blow) you will notice the saline solution still draining a few minutes after done (which i why u dont do right b4 bed)
4) Scrap Tounge
5) Get into the shower and gargle w/ shower water (allowing the water to hit back of throat(making a baby tiger sound while gargling) sounds strange but this is how it sounds when garling with water in shower.
6) **TAKE A CLEAN WHITE WASH CLOTH AND CLEAN OUT ENTIRE MOUTH. USE CLOTH AROUND FINGER TO REACH THE BACK OF THROAT & SOFTLY SWIPE OUT EXCESS MUCUS ECT. COUGH OUT ANY MUCUS FELT IN THROAT/ *** DO THIS TIL YOUR MOUTH FEELS 100% CLEAN CLEAN TOUNGE AS WELL W/ CLOTH.
DRINK SOME OF THE WATER AFTER DONE***
7) (AFTR SHWR) FLOSS ( USE GO-BETWEENS BY GUM OR ORAL-B)
8) USE WATER PIC DEVICE
9) BRUSH TEETH(DONT USE TOOTH PASTE) TRY A GEL i USED PERIO-CARE BY THERA-BREATH( NO AFFLIATION) THEN AFTER RINSE MOUTH FREE OF TOOTHPASTE.
10) SCRAP TOUNGE/ FINAL RINSE
11) RINSE WITH PERIO-CARE MOUTHWASH, GARGLE W/ FRESH CUP.
12) USE SKINNY SOFT SYRINGE THAT COMES W/ PERIOCARE KIT AND INJECT PERIO CARE RINSE IN BETWEEN GUMS AND TEETH.
13) ELEVATE HEAD ....SLEEP!
****>>>THIS WORKS WELL FOR ME, IF U ARE GOING OUT I DRINK WATER CONSTANTLY TO KEEP MY MOUTH WET. I CAN AT LEAST FEEL A LITTLE CONFIDENT WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT MY BREATH. I JUST DID THIS ABOUT 30 MINUTES AGO AND I STILL FEEL FRESH IM ABOUT TO GO AND GET ME SOME WATER NOW THOUGH!

ALSO I KEEP A DAMP WASHCLOTH WITH ME WHEN IM OUT, IDK WHY BUT CLEANING MY MOUTH AND TOUNGE WITH THE WASHCLOTHS HELPS ME ALOT.
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
firebreath
Junior
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 am

Post by firebreath »

damn it ! (not you bye the way) damn the BB!
why can we not eat , drink , work , play , sleep like normal people!!
User avatar
waiting2xhale
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:38 am

Post by waiting2xhale »

I know I hate doing all of this too!
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗