Page 1 of 1

PND: got diagnosed genes + deviated septum

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:35 pm
by George80
I went to another ENT (must be no. 7 or 8 ). He looked into my nose, checked my CT scan and said: It's clear to him what's wrong. My nasal tissue swelling is a genetical thing and it's a thing of my deviated septum, he said it's mechanical. He could also explain why I have all that mucus on just one side, where there is more space in the nose. It's a thing about how the air curles inside the nose he said. So I'm looking foreward to have a surgery to get my septum fixed and my ethmoids opened.
Man I did yo much shit to get rid of the PND and then it's seems to be that simple?

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:14 pm
by waiting2xhale
Keep us updated!!! Dont get cured and leave! lol.

=)

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:12 pm
by mimmi
Yes, you must keep us updated. This sounds very interesting. I myself will meet with an ENT doctor tomorrow. Have constant nasal congestion. Think it could be PND. We'll see what he says tomorrow.

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:14 pm
by mimmi
doctor who I met today told me I either have post nasal drip or have some allergy. did not even get a diagnosis of my problems. I feel so bad right now ...