THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Don't have the strength

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Don't have the strength

Post by thanatos »

It gets rough some times.
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

Hey haven't spoken to you in a while, how are you doing?

I know what you mean, but if she really likes you then I doubt that this bb will be a problem for her. I think she doesn't mind the bb problem at all. But yeah, it does make you really tired thinking of it all.
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

.
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by billie »

Wow i feel bad for you thanatos. Sometimes when surfing the web for a cure i always see some of your old post on other healthboards. It really depresses me to see that you have been around these bb forums for a long time. I really hope you find a cure because no one should suffer like this. Like we do.
This damn diet i'm trying to follow is just to damn difficult, but i know it's my cure. This forum is dying and old members are staying away.
I'm gonna take a shower now and brush my teeth... i stink
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

.
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by billie »

thanatos wrote:I too want to get back on a a diet that will hopefully cure me. But right now it's almost impossible.
Why is it impossible for you to go on a diet?
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

.
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
waiting2xhale
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:38 am

Post by waiting2xhale »

Stay strong!
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by TIRED »

i hear you - been dealing with this for years too - 20 to be exact - and just today I subbed at a middle school and got the "ew, who farted" reaction twice. My plan was to go back to work in 2 yrs., but I just can't deal with this full time. I think I'd lose it!

I feel like I'm wasting my life away - there is so much more I want to do in life, but all of it requires being social - dancing, helping troubled teens, even just going to dinner with friends. it's gotten to the point where I don't even want to talk to cashiers - it seems that they always pop a mint in their mouth after I talk. i hate that I have to live in this hell. i hate that I have to waste half my life searching for a cure when i can just live my life - away from the computer and with my kids. I hate all the many doctors I've been to who don't seem to give a shit and pass it off as no big deal. I'd rather battle cancer than this shit! I hate that people think I'm dirty. I'm sick of gum and mints and herbs and vitamins. I'm sick of diets that don't work. I want a beer now and then, a piece of cake on a birthday, pizza on Friday with the family...

FFFFFUUUUU@@@@@KKKKKKKK!!!!!

just venting...
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

.+
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

.
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by billie »

I can't sleep right now. This horrible disease keeps me awake and is driving me crazy. I actually feel sorry for my stupid ugly self

Why me?
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by TIRED »

today i think i smelled my breath and it smelled just like a poopy diaper - I thought one of my kids pooped, but they didn't. I used to be in a mommy group and they always thought their baby pooped when I was close by. Man, if I smell like I think I do - that was horrible - no wonder people react like they do. Let's hope I just smelled something else. Really i will go crazy if I keep thinking I smell like that.

Thantos - you never know that girl might be brought into your life for a reason - maybe she has no sense of smell (like one of my friends) or just can't smell you like my hubby. Give her a shot or you will always be wondering. I am sorry to hear about your ex. Hang in there!

I am currently trying Mastic Gum - thinking it might be h pylori - I'll let you know what happens...

Tired
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by billie »

Maybe we should all go on a diet together and post everything we eat.
We can make a diet plan and then try to kind of eat the same thing. I dunno just an idea. Tired of doing this alone.
ap10063
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by ap10063 »

mm
Last edited by ap10063 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗