THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Mouth tastes salty but saliva has no smell

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
plumbum
Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:37 am

Mouth tastes salty but saliva has no smell

Post by plumbum »

I have this bad taste in my mouth like salt constantly, but my saliva has no smell. It must be post nasal drip, but I don't have thick mucus discharge. When I scrape my tongue I don't smell anything. I have very little gag reflex so I know I get all the way to the back. The smell comes from my nose but the mucus in my nose doesn't smell either. Has anyone else had this experience?
plumbum
Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:37 am

salty taste in mouth

Post by plumbum »

I was wondering if anyone is experiencing a salty taste in the back of their mouth. I have it, but when I scrape my tongue i can't smell anything. Everything sweet I eat tastes disgusting. I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗