Page 1 of 1

Dr. Katz is out-of-touch.

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:22 am
by thanatos
Why is he sending me big postcards with the name "ThreaBreath" plastered on it in huge letters?

Why would he name his products "TheraBreath"? To me this is a huge oversight and shows how out-of-touch he is with the majority of sufferers.

I can't unsubscribe from his mailing list fast enough. I never even allowed it in the first place!

Change the name of your company, Katz and maybe I'll start buying a few of your products again!

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:28 am
by waiting2xhale
HAHAHA!!! Thats so true......I would be so embarrassed if someone ever needed to use my laptop. Google ADS SUCK! I get a ad all the time that says "IS YOUR BREATH SHOCKING?" Thanks thera-breath!
But have you tried there probiotic powder and syrum system? If u want fresh breath for about 2 weeks give it a try

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:33 am
by thanatos
I tried their probiotic powder before they even had it. I bought it direct from their supplier in New Zealand.

The K12 probiotic didn't do a thing for me, personally.

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:45 am
by waiting2xhale
I was so sure i was cured.....A family member of mines even said that "Wow I have not sat this close to you in a long time" I have used there product b4 with no help but that probiotic powder works like magic. It was suppose to last for 6 months after last use.....my bb came right back!!!!!!!!! FAIL!