Page 1 of 1

not worth it

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:33 pm
by multiple causes
gg

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:24 pm
by ihatethebus
my chinese is nt that good ... fak yu

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:20 pm
by multiple causes
ff

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:33 pm
by multiple causes
I was hoping to get some replies with some questions. Unfortunately all I got so far was a response from a rude teenager who can't spel. :roll:

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:32 pm
by thanatos
Multiple Causes,

Why are you here? You participate only after you are cured?

Can you link us to any of your posts anywhere on the internet showing your plight and journey through this horrible affliction?

You come on here with no participation beyond what appears to be peddling a product that has been discussed on this board ad nausuem for years and you expect to be taken seriously?

Nobody knows who you are. Do you work for the makers of Smart Mouth? Do you own it's stock? Because this is all you're able to project right now.

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:22 pm
by multiple causes
gd

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:40 pm
by multiple causes
bb

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:28 pm
by waiting2xhale
GLAD IT WORKED FOR YO U BUT UMMM,,,,,SORRY IVE TRIED THAT AND NO IT DOES NOT WORK!!! AND WAS A WASTE OF MY MONEY!

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:09 am
by hope4now
Multiple, I assume by "Smart Breath" you mean "Smart Mouth" right? There's no product out there called "Smart Breath".

Smart Mouth is nasty stuff IMO. I read a post in this thread by Bishop who said it caused him to have liver failure. I also believe it is toxic. For me it had unpleasant side effects without curing the bb. (Let's just say it created a strong sulphur smell in the bathroom. :oops: ) Stay away from this product if you want to protect your liver! Itchy skin is the first symptom that it may be damaging your liver. At least take some milk thistle to protect your liver.

Personally, I can't tolerate anything with chlorine dioxide in it. I was using DioxiRinse for a long time until I realized it was giving me chronic GERD and dry skin problems. Once I quit it, I could stop taking antacids. The dry hardened patches of skin on my fingers mostly cleared up though not completely. I only rinsed with it once a day for 1 minute and always spit it out. That shows how toxic the stuff must be. I think SM is even more toxic than chlorine dioxide alone.

I do use Walgreens H2O2 prebrush rinse (like Listerine's version) in the morning. I also use a rinse with zinc chloride, which I sometimes think makes the bb worse.

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:24 am
by multiple causes
..