Acid or Bicarbonate?
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:52 pm
Hi,
I've had bb all my life and it's due to PND. Recently had an op to sort out my deviated septum but still have pnd and doc said there's nothing more that can be done.
Been reading the posts on here and have used olive oil (not sure where to buy coconut oil from) but some posts suggest gargling with bicarbonate and others suggest gargling with hydrochloric acid.
I use a salt & bicarbonate solution in my electric nasal flusher and have gargled with HCL which seems to have worked as my tongue is getting pinker.
However - aren't bicarbonate and hcl the complete opposite of each other?
My current daily ritual includes nasal flush, water flosser and K Force brushing in the morning. No dairy and the same ritual in the evening. Does anyone recommend at which point I should be using the oil and gargling solutions?
Thanks
I've had bb all my life and it's due to PND. Recently had an op to sort out my deviated septum but still have pnd and doc said there's nothing more that can be done.
Been reading the posts on here and have used olive oil (not sure where to buy coconut oil from) but some posts suggest gargling with bicarbonate and others suggest gargling with hydrochloric acid.
I use a salt & bicarbonate solution in my electric nasal flusher and have gargled with HCL which seems to have worked as my tongue is getting pinker.
However - aren't bicarbonate and hcl the complete opposite of each other?
My current daily ritual includes nasal flush, water flosser and K Force brushing in the morning. No dairy and the same ritual in the evening. Does anyone recommend at which point I should be using the oil and gargling solutions?
Thanks