Just Ordered Body Mint Pills!!!
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:44 pm
Well as most of us bb sufferes all know most bb prducts are BS and lies
BUT.... someone posted a link to some pills that are suppose to help with bb, Well after searching the internet I found some other pills called "Body Mint Tablets" They say that the name is just a name because they dont make u smell minty. But instead they are suppose to "cure" bad breath and some other unwanted body odors. I have read tons of reviews and I said what the hell! There only 19.99 at drugstore.com, and if u spend more than 25.00 you get free shipping.
here is a link to the original website http://www.bodymint.com/index.html
also I read a review that says there availible at whole foods.
Im also looking to order metronidazole pills without a prescription???? anyone know of any trusted online pharmacy.
BUT.... someone posted a link to some pills that are suppose to help with bb, Well after searching the internet I found some other pills called "Body Mint Tablets" They say that the name is just a name because they dont make u smell minty. But instead they are suppose to "cure" bad breath and some other unwanted body odors. I have read tons of reviews and I said what the hell! There only 19.99 at drugstore.com, and if u spend more than 25.00 you get free shipping.
here is a link to the original website http://www.bodymint.com/index.html
also I read a review that says there availible at whole foods.
Im also looking to order metronidazole pills without a prescription???? anyone know of any trusted online pharmacy.