I am attempting this cure
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:07 pm
I am new to this forum and have read several different stories here and I can relate to them all. I dont want to go on about how horribly this BB has effected my life because I already know that you are all currently experiencing the same thing but I would like to discuss different methods which I am about to try.
I recently visited a naturopath who said that my BB was being caused by poor digestion. She said that because I was not digesting my food properly, it was rotting in my stomach and releasing awful smelling gas up through my mouth. (when she said this, it made sense to me because I have BB all day, every second). She told me that I had to take enzymes with my food to help break it down. I did this for about three weeks while on a diet of only green vegetables and protein (meat and fish). After three weeks I had not see much of a difference in my breath but I was forced to stop after losing a ridiculous amount of weight. (I lost over 15lbs in those three weeks and considering that I am a small girl, I could not afford to lose any more). I am now wondering if I maybe did not give this method enough of a try.
I also believe that I may have Candida. I know that some people don't believe in it but the only relief that I ever had from this awful condition was about 5 years ago when I went on a gluten and bread free diet. I of course at the time did not put two and two together so here I am with breath that is worse then ever before and that simple diet no longer works.
As of right now, I am going on a gluten, lactose, and sugar free diet, and I am considering trying to take the enzymes with each meal again. Also, I have read that Vitamin C powder, zinc, and vitamin B helps this issue too so I will throw all of those in as well. This must help at least a little and at this point I have nothing to lose.
I am just wondering if anyone has any comments on this plan and whether they believe the poor digestion theory (considering that I am in my early twenties and in pretty good health) and if so, how long do you thing it will take for it to start working.
Thanks for reading, and I would be more than happy to hear from other people who are suffering through this as well as I have never spoken about my condition to anyone before.
I recently visited a naturopath who said that my BB was being caused by poor digestion. She said that because I was not digesting my food properly, it was rotting in my stomach and releasing awful smelling gas up through my mouth. (when she said this, it made sense to me because I have BB all day, every second). She told me that I had to take enzymes with my food to help break it down. I did this for about three weeks while on a diet of only green vegetables and protein (meat and fish). After three weeks I had not see much of a difference in my breath but I was forced to stop after losing a ridiculous amount of weight. (I lost over 15lbs in those three weeks and considering that I am a small girl, I could not afford to lose any more). I am now wondering if I maybe did not give this method enough of a try.
I also believe that I may have Candida. I know that some people don't believe in it but the only relief that I ever had from this awful condition was about 5 years ago when I went on a gluten and bread free diet. I of course at the time did not put two and two together so here I am with breath that is worse then ever before and that simple diet no longer works.
As of right now, I am going on a gluten, lactose, and sugar free diet, and I am considering trying to take the enzymes with each meal again. Also, I have read that Vitamin C powder, zinc, and vitamin B helps this issue too so I will throw all of those in as well. This must help at least a little and at this point I have nothing to lose.
I am just wondering if anyone has any comments on this plan and whether they believe the poor digestion theory (considering that I am in my early twenties and in pretty good health) and if so, how long do you thing it will take for it to start working.
Thanks for reading, and I would be more than happy to hear from other people who are suffering through this as well as I have never spoken about my condition to anyone before.