Page 1 of 3

Wonderful mouthwash . Volunteer needed

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:33 am
by sadman
I am back with a great news : I just invented a mouthwash which can dislodge the white coating on the tongue . I am sorry that I can not disclose what it is here but I really think that it works wonderfully . I have a very high hope in this treatment since I think the only way to treat Type 1 halitosis is to remove the white coating on the tongue and this mouthwash does just that with a lot of debris coming out of your tongue after you gargle it for 1 minute and you can not believe what you see . I have been using this for 2 weeks with excellent result , my tongue becomes smooth and pink and my breath becomes fresher than ever just after 1 try. It's totally beyond my imagination and catches me by surprise even though I have had good result with Creon ( read my previous posts ) . Just forget finding what causes oral bacterial imbalance ,
what changes the oral ecology , just forget PND , jraw diet , avoidance of alcohol , coffee .. dairy food , just forget Probiotics ..., all what you need to do is to dissolve the tongue coating and wash away those bad bacteria and you will have a fresh breath . As long as you still have the coating on your tongue , no mouthwash will work since the biofilm will protect them .

Any one in US with type 1 halitosis ( BB from the mouth ) who wants to try it please PM me . I need feedback from some of you to make sure that this cure is real .

Jimmy this is not a scam so please don't say anything :D

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:59 am
by halitosisux
What is the reason why you cant disclose what it is here?

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:06 am
by Leonardo
The only reason I can think someone wouldn't disclose information is because they plan on turning it into some sort of business and making money from it. Otherwise why not put all the cards on the table?

If I ever get cured I know the very last thing on my mind will be trying to make money by exploiting others with bad breath. In fact I'd go as far as saying it's a pretty sick way to make a living, especially when you know how awful the condition is.

On the other hand I hope what you're saying is true and you do indeed have a "miracle mouthwash." Although experience tells me nothing is ever that simple :)

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:50 pm
by sadman
Leonardo
On the other hand I hope what you're saying is true and you do indeed have a "miracle mouthwash." Although experience tells me nothing is ever that simple Smile
If you think you have type 1 , PM me your address , I will send you a 4oz bottle for free and if you have a wonderful experience , pay me the postage later .

Hali :

My mouthwash is so great and simple that I want to protect it ( from spies , you know :D )

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:33 pm
by halitosisux
Sadman if its so simple, then you should let everyone know what's in it so they can make it for themselves. Nobody else can try to patent it or protect it if its simple.

Unless of course it isnt that simple and you are trying to protect it so that you can profit from it eventually. I hope not!

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:58 am
by thanatos
What do you mean you invented it? Are you a chemist?

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:10 am
by ihatethebus
will be amused to see the hero who puts a liquid they've received from a TOTAL stranger, IN THEIR MOUTH.

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:10 am
by sadman
thanatos :

I am a medical professional . There are no chemicals in the solution, just natural substances . You can use it either as a mouthwash or as a spray on the tongue to remove the coating .

ihatethebus :

Don't ask for it if it works : :D

Pictures of my tongue :

http://www.dropshots.com/sadman#date

Picture #1 : after gargling the mouthwash for 10 seconds , a lot of debris are dislodged from the tongue
Picture #2 : after I scraped the debris off .

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:21 pm
by Susie
Thanks Sadman for using your time, effort, and energy trying to help us and YES, we all know now the spies are here for sure! LOL

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:17 am
by hope4now
Please send me some, sadman! Sounds promising.

I sent you a PM.

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:53 am
by sadman
hope4now :

You will be a hero of trying my mouthwash :D . I will send it out to you tomorrow . When you first use it , gargle 5ml for as long as you want ( actually it takes only 10-15 sec to dislodge the coating). Later on you can just spray it on your tongue as often as needed . I hope that you will get the same result as me then we might have an acceptable solution for our type 1 BB . Don't forget to take the pictures of your tongue before , during and after the rinse

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:16 pm
by girlie girl
Sadman,

I will be a guinea pig...I've been a guinea pig by trying everything under the sun! LOL I am too a medical professional and trust that this may help. I will post feedback once I try it!

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:13 am
by hope4now
sadman wrote:hope4now :

You will be a hero of trying my mouthwash :D . I will send it out to you tomorrow . When you first use it , gargle 5ml for as long as you want ( actually it takes only 10-15 sec to dislodge the coating). Later on you can just spray it on your tongue as often as needed . I hope that you will get the same result as me then we might have an acceptable solution for our type 1 BB . Don't forget to take the pictures of your tongue before , during and after the rinse
Thanks, man. I'll give it a try. I'm not 100% sure I have type 1 halitosis. My tongue is not visibly coated except near the back. But it does taste bad after having coffee, sugar, or alcohol. I'll try to take some before and after photos. My tonsil stones seem to be under control as long as use the I neti-pot once a day.

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:46 pm
by hello
come on just post the "secret"...and let all of us be your guinea pigs

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:41 pm
by girlie girl
What's going on Sadman? Haven't heard anymore about your mouthwash.