Your Email Address:

First Name:

WHAT ARE THE BEST SUGAR FREE GUMS?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
takeoutmytongue
Total Newbie

WHAT ARE THE BEST SUGAR FREE GUMS?

Post by takeoutmytongue »

WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY? AND HAS ANYONE HAD ANY SUCCESS WITH DENTYNE PURE (IT'S THE LASTEST THING ON TV)?

PLEASE TELL WHICH ONE(S) YOUTHINK WORK BEST FOR BB!!!!

takeoutmytongue
Total Newbie

Post by takeoutmytongue »

WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY USING? AND HAS ANYONE HAD ANY SUCCESS WITH DENTYNE PURE (IT'S THE LASTEST THING ON TV)?

PLEASE TELL WHICH ONE(S) YOU THINK WORK BEST FOR BB!!!!

rikki

Post by rikki »

The two kinds of gum that I am currently using are Pure and Spry. They are both sugar free but are sweetened with zylitol.
Although since using them, my tongue is much less white then when I used traditional gum ( i may have Candida so it is no longer feeding off the aspartame), I am slowly trying to cut down as much as possible because
I find that I have better results when not chewing gum at all. ( unfortunately I cant bring myself to make it through a work day without some sort of mint or gum).
aldrin

Post by aldrin »

Use Orbit.... But if the source of bad breath is inside, chewing gum is no good.. It can only worsen...
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

was also obsessed with the sugarfree frenzy. Jus chew any gum as long as its 'gum'. Trust me it couldnt get anyworse with the latter. If u breath your teeth daily, 'sugared' gum will do u just as much harm as getting up at night to pee. Elimination of certain substances in the long run, i.e simple sugars could make the enzyme that digests them dormant in some ways. Bb plus sugar intolerance will prolly be an extra package u don't want to be carrying around
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

can't find wrigley eclipse here in the philippines
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic