THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Been tried before......
Been tried before......
Hey all. I've seen this before, but its been awhile. Anybody want to tell where you're from. Maybe a meet up for people who are in similar regions. Just a thought. Anyways here goes. I'm a male, late 30's, a bit sarcastic about my situation (duh), and live in Tennessee. Anybody else.
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
i agree. I like the fact you say you are sarcastic about this horror of a condition that nobody can help with or talk about.
At least you say it like it is. I appreciate that. It helps me not be depressed about it like i've been.
I used to have some spunk, but lately i've been like a lifeless saack and just hopeless.
I'd like to communicate with someone sarcastic. It would make me laugh.
I need to right now.
At least you say it like it is. I appreciate that. It helps me not be depressed about it like i've been.
I used to have some spunk, but lately i've been like a lifeless saack and just hopeless.
I'd like to communicate with someone sarcastic. It would make me laugh.
I need to right now.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.