THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
whats your favorite toothpaste...
whats your favorite toothpaste...
sure its been brought up a bazillion times, but what toothpaste is everyone using? peroxicare seems to work ok as far as mainstream toothpastes go...mouth feels fresh for a little while anyway. i thought aquafresh was ok till i started getting consistent sore and bleeding gums. : / . any ideas would help!
-
Music Lady
- Advanced
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm
Like Thanatos, I tried using Therabreath again also and it just made the smell worse.
I would love to meet one person with chronic bad breath whose been helped by Therabreath products. Not a situational prob but chronic.
...this guy has all the resources to help people like us. A laboratory, scientists, he could even call in say 20 people (w/ chronic bb) to test his products on, and if they don't work, try again. Yet I doubt he's ever done any thing like this.
I came upon an article several weeks back on cnn. com where it appears he's the leading go to expert in how to fight this horrible condition. I just cried like a baby reading that -- we literally have nobody it seems...
I would love to meet one person with chronic bad breath whose been helped by Therabreath products. Not a situational prob but chronic.
...this guy has all the resources to help people like us. A laboratory, scientists, he could even call in say 20 people (w/ chronic bb) to test his products on, and if they don't work, try again. Yet I doubt he's ever done any thing like this.
I came upon an article several weeks back on cnn. com where it appears he's the leading go to expert in how to fight this horrible condition. I just cried like a baby reading that -- we literally have nobody it seems...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.