THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Metal Tongue Scraper

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
caramiamine98
Advanced
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
Location: Canada

Metal Tongue Scraper

Post by caramiamine98 »

I’ve recently purchased a metal tongue scraper after reading about them on another forum. I have to say I like it much better than the Tung brush. The Tung brush is okay but my new tongue scraper does a much better job. It takes a little getting used to at first because of the different shape (it is shaped like a U). They are not expensive, never have to be replaced and can be boiled for extra disinfection.

http://www.whole-body-detox-diet.com/to ... raper.html
brightonguy
Advanced
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by brightonguy »

Has this helped reduce your BB significantly?
caramiamine98
Advanced
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
Location: Canada

Post by caramiamine98 »

I have my BB under control already following a low choline diet and supplements (activated charcoal, probiotics, B2, etc). I’m not cured of course so I still try everything mentioned on the forum. I have a little bit of tongue coating in the morning which I do remove with a scraper and find that the metal scraper is more effective. I don’t have type 1 BB but feel more confident when I use it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗