Page 1 of 1

Who's feeling suicidal?

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:52 am
by luis
I think that worse than having bb is the thought of people wanting to take their lives over it.
Please post here who's having suicidal thoughts and even those who convinced themselves that is just a matter of time until it happens.
Sorry about the downer subject but i think it's extremely important to know and to confront this.

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:15 am
by findacure
Yes, I've been there. Planned everything..

Then I was out one day with my family and a funeral passed by. Then I started to think of how my family would feel if I did it. And I love my family and wouldn't want to put them through an ordeal like that!

I was at a VERY low point in my life then. I will never allow myself to get that point again.

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:30 am
by sdobrev
luis, I think losing a limb or being blind or paralyzed is way worse than having bb. Hang in there!! Keep faith.