Page 1 of 1

Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:28 am
by aldrin
Has anyone tried virgin coconut oil...? Virgin coconut oil is an antifungal and good for systemic candida. Is it true..?

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:33 pm
by mike987
I'm not convinced oil pulling is anything more than a wacky practice that doesn't do a thing at all.

"After swishing the oil will be cloudy because it's full of toxins" Bullshit.

I used to do the oil pulling for months on end, tried a few different types. Because I was doing something weird and out of the norm, it felt like I was on a possible road to a cure, but it was just a bunch of crazy tribal magic, like all the rest of these so called cures or reliefs.

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:28 am
by ihatethebus
@mike... Thank you(i totally agree...plus more):. Shake the oil thoroughly in a container(with a lid on it) and it becomes cloudy. What did mahatma ghandi put the toxins in the container. Ayuvreda as a whole is a plain wallycracker. Pranyama... Jala neti...e.t.c will do your bb as bending over to face your mailbox during the full moon