Page 1 of 1

I MADE OUT WITH A GIRL?

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:00 am
by terminalBB
Okay so i made out with this girl to daay(im a 13 female) and it was alright :L but a lil too much saliva?haha well the thing was she was really horny and we did all these things togetherr and yeah. i was afraid she would taste my bad breath when we kisssed but she acted like nothing was wrong. so i thought mabey i don't have bad breath, mabey im just being weird. theen, i get on the bus ,and i saw a few people touching their noses throughout my trip back home, and these two guys were like it stinks in here( i think, i had my ipod on) and the other one was like yeah it smells really bad. IM SO CONFUSED. DO I HAVE BAD BREATH? I asked my mum and she said i was crazy and i have quite alot of friends no enemies or anything

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:58 pm
by mike987
Terminal.. haven't you been here for a few years? Are you really only 13?

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:24 pm
by Phantasist
You're telling us you're a 13-year old female? And you made out with a girl? And YOU'RE confused!?! I think the rest of us are even more confused.

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:04 pm
by bblady
Before I had bad breath, I kissed girls ... and I liked it. What's there to be confused about? I think the only thing TerminalBB is really confused about is her age. :lol:

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:31 am
by luis
Wow! so cool! loved your story. Girl to girl... alriiight! hehehe
Ok. That's exactly how people behave when they think they have bb but actually don't. You THINK you heard them say it stinks. Probably it was a missinterpretation, or even it really stank... but that wasn't you. ;)
Just continue making out... and please let us know again! lol :D

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:11 am
by ihatethebus
????????

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:26 pm
by danger
luis wrote:Wow! so cool! loved your story. Girl to girl... alriiight! hehehe
Ok. That's exactly how people behave when they think they have bb but actually don't. You THINK you heard them say it stinks. Probably it was a missinterpretation, or even it really stank... but that wasn't you. ;)
Just continue making out... and please let us know again! lol :D
she is only 13 [-X apparently

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:38 pm
by bblady
TerminalBB,

I may be in my 40s, but I still have strong memories of my adolescent years. Kids can be very cruel. Teenagers especially can be cruel, and it comes from their own insecurities, feelings of wanting to belong, and to feel good about themselves. Many of them believe that the way to be popular among their peers is by putting down others, especially those people who seem different. They harass and torment those they find weak, unpopular, or any person they see as a misfit. I won't lie ... you have a tough road ahead of you as you go through adolescence. Just know that this period will not last forever, and you WILL grow out of it. You won't be stuck with these jerks for the rest of your life. You will reach adulthood and leave those idiots behind as you embark into the world. There are so many opportunities out there for you to explore. The reason I'm saying these things to you, is that I want you to know that you are not alone and there have been many who have been in your shoes and survived and did very well for themselves. I am one of those people. Stand up and be proud of yourself. Love and respect yourself and surround yourself with others who love and respect you for who you are. Gay or lesbian, straight, bi, whatever .... bad or fresh breath, fat or thin, tall or short, whatever. Just be yourself and don't worry about what others think of you. Those people are not your friends. Do not let them get to you. I know it's difficult to ignore them. But if you are able to ignore them and show them that their comments have no affect on your feelings, they will eventually give up and move on to some other victim. It's what they do. Truthfully, those bullies are no better than anyone else. Just wait until they go out into the real world. They won't be a big fish in a small pond forever. School is not the real world. They will learn this the hard way as they struggle and fight to find a place in the real world. It's rough out there in the real world. In a way, I pitty the people who were popular in school, because they had it easy in school with their social cliques. Popularity and being pampered by everyone will not prepare them for hardships later in life. Those who were picked on the most grow up to be stronger and wiser.

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:31 am
by luis
danger wrote:
luis wrote:Wow! so cool! loved your story. Girl to girl... alriiight! hehehe
Ok. That's exactly how people behave when they think they have bb but actually don't. You THINK you heard them say it stinks. Probably it was a missinterpretation, or even it really stank... but that wasn't you. ;)
Just continue making out... and please let us know again! lol :D
she is only 13 [-X apparently
She's just an early bloomer. It's worse when she thinks she smells bad when apparently doesn't.

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:35 pm
by terminalBB
Guys and girls, i assure you that i am 13 . :L