THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

bad breath goes away when I eat food

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
gordongekko
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:07 am

bad breath goes away when I eat food

Post by gordongekko »

About 2 weeks ago I went to the doctor about my halitosis problem. One of the questions he asked me before booking me in with a pathology on the 11th april was, "does food make your breath better or worse" - i replied that I didn't know (i was thinking how could food make your breath better?)

Anyway, I was coming home from the movies tonight and the back of my tongue absolutely reeked (would have been a 300-500 on the halimeter). There was no one home so I didn't bother brushing my teeth, so I just ate a plain vanilla muffin, a small one (two bites worth). After that, I decided to smell the back of my tongue (rubbing my fingers all over it). AND THE SMELL WAS GONE (easily under 50 on the halimeter).

What does this suggest?
gordongekko
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:07 am

Post by gordongekko »

update: 30 minutes since muffin - still no bad breath :)
chubbygirl
Junior
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:24 am

Post by chubbygirl »

my breath gets worse when i'm hungry. when i eat something, the bb lessens (although it's not totally gone)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗