What regimen or methods are you currently trying 2 rid ur bb
Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:12 am
I find with a devastating problem like this I'm most hopeful when I'm comparing and researching symptoms and regimens and comparing them with what others are using with my same symptoms.
***What has helped me a little is vitamin c, d and a. (When taking it daily my strong 30 feet vapor bb changes to a rotten egg smell, which is a bit reduced believe it or not lol). I’d been taking them every day for at least 3 months and stopped the last couple of weeks to try something else. Its interesting though when I first started taking them the change in smell happened within a week or so but the rotten egg smell remained.
***Also someone suggested trying plain Dannon yogurt (rather than probiotic capsules/powder) – which I always feared because its dairy food. Been using it 7 days now. I wanna try it for at least another month to see if there’s any improvement.
Raw diet
I tried to start the raw veggie diet on Sunday but by evening was dying to have a little more of something else. So for dinner I added a piece of salmon, with asparagrus and brown rice and the following morning for breakfast had fruit.
I know I could come up with better raw food recipes but I don’t have much money so this is my poor man’s version of a better diet:
What I wanna try and stick to is this or a variation:***Breakfast: 2 Bananas, 1 apple
***Lunch: One large spinach salad containing cucumber, tons of shreaded carrots, red cabbage, avocado (luv avocado!)
***Dinner: salmon, ½ cup brown rice, Steamed asparagus, Green salad (w/carrots, cucumbers)
Gerd and constant phlegm in back of throat
I read on another website a while back that a sufferer who had a hiatel hernia and Gerd was cured or bb greatly reduced when he made a conscious effort to not lie down for 3 hours after eating. (Harder than you think especially if you’re a night eater or snacker.)
He explained that per his doctor this was enough time to empty the stomach which means no reflux overnight. Because there is no reflux, there is no irritation in the throat and therefore no release of as much mucus as a reaction. He said this greatly reduced his bb and the reactions reduced or went away and the mucous or phlegm did also.
I don’t have a hiatel hernia, but I do have Gerd and constant phlegm in my throat that I assumed was pnd. I do tend to lie down and watch tv after eating when home so I’m definitely giving this a go.
Mouthwash/Toothpaste
***I use diluted hydrogen peroxide, with crest toothpaste (brush/floss/gargle 3x a day with long 10 min. gargles)
Water
Drink two litters of water every day – always room temperature
***What has helped me a little is vitamin c, d and a. (When taking it daily my strong 30 feet vapor bb changes to a rotten egg smell, which is a bit reduced believe it or not lol). I’d been taking them every day for at least 3 months and stopped the last couple of weeks to try something else. Its interesting though when I first started taking them the change in smell happened within a week or so but the rotten egg smell remained.
***Also someone suggested trying plain Dannon yogurt (rather than probiotic capsules/powder) – which I always feared because its dairy food. Been using it 7 days now. I wanna try it for at least another month to see if there’s any improvement.
Raw diet
I tried to start the raw veggie diet on Sunday but by evening was dying to have a little more of something else. So for dinner I added a piece of salmon, with asparagrus and brown rice and the following morning for breakfast had fruit.
I know I could come up with better raw food recipes but I don’t have much money so this is my poor man’s version of a better diet:
What I wanna try and stick to is this or a variation:***Breakfast: 2 Bananas, 1 apple
***Lunch: One large spinach salad containing cucumber, tons of shreaded carrots, red cabbage, avocado (luv avocado!)
***Dinner: salmon, ½ cup brown rice, Steamed asparagus, Green salad (w/carrots, cucumbers)
Gerd and constant phlegm in back of throat
I read on another website a while back that a sufferer who had a hiatel hernia and Gerd was cured or bb greatly reduced when he made a conscious effort to not lie down for 3 hours after eating. (Harder than you think especially if you’re a night eater or snacker.)
He explained that per his doctor this was enough time to empty the stomach which means no reflux overnight. Because there is no reflux, there is no irritation in the throat and therefore no release of as much mucus as a reaction. He said this greatly reduced his bb and the reactions reduced or went away and the mucous or phlegm did also.
I don’t have a hiatel hernia, but I do have Gerd and constant phlegm in my throat that I assumed was pnd. I do tend to lie down and watch tv after eating when home so I’m definitely giving this a go.
Mouthwash/Toothpaste
***I use diluted hydrogen peroxide, with crest toothpaste (brush/floss/gargle 3x a day with long 10 min. gargles)
Water
Drink two litters of water every day – always room temperature