THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Did someone give you bb?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sdobrev
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:54 am

Did someone give you bb?

Post by sdobrev »

I knew three people in my entire life that had constant bb.

I remember this girl in 6th grade would save me a spot on the bus and as soon as I got closer to the seat and sat down there was this horrible fecal smell. I was like "omg do you smell that, it smells like shit" and she said she didnt. And then it was like that when I first met her until I realized the source was her so Id offer her some gum and shed open her mouth and showed me her gum saying she was already chewing some. She had bb even up until the point we stopped talking cause we had a fight and I forgot about her and moved on with other friends.

I also had another friend named Amy with bb when I was in 6th grade and I knew it wasnt me cause I was talking with a group of friends and this one girl told us how Amy was in her first period and that Amy needs some gum. And she did in fact have bb very often. In HS her bb seemed to disappear around the time she hooked up with her bf. Whatever she did, it disappeared and I never smelled bb from her after.

My dad also had the same smelling breath and we'd go to church and I hated sitting next to him cause it smelled bad everytime he swallowed and people behind him would smelll it too. About 6 years ago he had this issue where everytime he brushed his teeth there would be more than a bit of blood on his toothbrush. I was younger so didnt pay attention but I remember him having to have some kinda deep cleaning and using an oral irrigator everynight with hydrogen peroxide and he no longer had bb and I didnt see him try to mask his bb by chewing gum. He used to carry gum all thettime but since then, Ive never seen him chew gum even once. He's still bb free

Maybe these people gave me bb somehow through exposure, maybe not. But I know my bb started aroound 7th grade possible due to having poor eating habits when I started 6th grade in middle school and eating barely anything. The things I did eat were sodas and candy bars and hostess snacks yet I was defnitely underweight. And I continued eating unhealthy throughout HS. That is why I think my issue may be digestive issue so Im planning on doing some kinda cleanse.

Keep faith ppl. Theres gotta be a cure for each of us. We just have to find it
What do you think of all this? Do you guys remember someone with bb when you didnt have it?Anyone have a cleanse that has improved their bb? Id appreciate some tips.
chubbygirl
Junior
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:24 am

Post by chubbygirl »

i have no tips for you as im still trying to find a stop gap measure, at the very least.

however, i did find interesting that part where you said your dad's bb was completely eradicated after he did oral irrigation with hydrogen peroxide? can you share what he did (and what he's doing) exactly, and how long he did it for? and what his current routine is. that might be something some of us may wanna try :)

and here's something that confused me:
today, i rinsed with hydrogen peroxide on my waterpik. when i got to school, i gargled and rinsed with alcohol free scope. breath felt minty fresh. BUT, i did a lick smell test and smelled something sour. ugh. no apparent reactions though.

then i went to have dinner at mcdonald's and ate all the "prohibited foods" - ie - mchicken sandwich (which is like, deep fried breaded meat on white flour bun), large fries, coke, and a caramel sundae. then a sugary mint. then i commuted home. when i got home, i did the lick smell test and smelled nothing. incidentally, over dinner, my friend was gesticulating and i couldnt tell if they were bb related or not.

anyway, either the smell test is a fluke; or alcohol free scope produces bad breath meven more than bad food does. what gives? :-k
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗