Page 1 of 1
Concha Bullosa
Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:46 pm
by VICKSTER
Hey, FYI
Having concha bullosa surgery in a few weeks. ENT thinks this is my BB problem. Keep you posted. VICKSTER
Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:47 am
by mike987
Hey Vickster, that's good news.. You're an old regular, I'd be so happy to see you cured.

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:14 pm
by MissPretty
Concha bullosa is a reason of Type 2 halitosis. These are some small pneumatized spaces in nasal concha. They are filled by serum. Anaerobic bacteria silently invade them. Generally they have no symptom (pain, pus, or congestion). For this reason neither radiologists specify them in their reports nor ENT specialists attempt to cure them.
This is most important difficulty in halitosis treatment world wide. I frequently see such pneumatize concha in many patients. When/if Ent specialist eliminates them, that people continue their life without or lesser halitosis.
-Murat
Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:17 pm
by MissPretty
Congratulations !! It is Aydinmur who has written the text. How the doctor discovered it?
Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:05 pm
by nicc
MissPretty wrote:Congratulations !! It is Aydinmur who has written the text. How the doctor discovered it?
an ENT should spot it quite easily...
Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:21 pm
by halitosisux
Vickster, congratulations on your successful surgery. Hope this brings new hope for anyone else with nasal type-2 BB.
Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:01 pm
by nicc
can anyone enlighten me on these type 1, 2, 3, 4 categories of BB? thanks
Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:12 pm
by halitosisux
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:37 am
by nicc
Thank you.
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:33 pm
by Jimi Stein
Vickester, you need to help this site, it is the only thing that I ask from you, without this site you would still have bb. I want to make an interview with you about BB.
Really detailed interview about BB. Maybe it will help us all.
My bb is originating in the mouth area and deeper down in the throat.
I don't have any pus, my nose is not blocked, I don't have to swallow PND, I am not even sure to have it a lot.
But I know so many people that swallow have horrible PND and fresh breath.
It is just impossible to get bb from tongue just like that. I don't believe it. There must be a reason.
We need to really make a detailed interview with you. We need to help people at least some of them.
They are on the edge. I would prefer youtube interview too if possible, to make a viral video.
When I was almost cured from bad berath with raw food, I know my head hurt before a lot, I had this horrible congestion inside my sinuses. I felt something was just healing inside. Dizzy, pressure.....