THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
To Aydinmur
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
To Aydinmur
Aydinmur, are you good at reading the CT scan? I did a few months ago and I asked for responses to the images but it could not be found, only the text of the reply. You can buy a CD with the pictures but then I can not upload them. Do really think you should check out the pictures. Can you send the CD ROM to you? You got mail? Grateful for answers, sir. Regards
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.