THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I know bb is awful but...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
californication
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 pm

I know bb is awful but...

Post by californication »

I know having bb is awful but I think some of you may be taking some things to the extreme.
Ex: tongue surgery
that actually will not cure the bacteria.
Bb is coming. From either the mouth,nose, or some other place.some of you are ruling out the mouth when maybe your not doing a thorough Job.
Taking all these medications for a cure is actually not good for your body.
Please stop taking extreme measures!
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

And no one is more desperate than BB sufferers..


If something seems like it would work, it'd be hard to convince us not to try it.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

But I agree.. doing lots of crazy shit can't be good for us. I've been messing around in my mouth more than usual, doing the baking soda gargle and rinsing and scraping my tongue with hydrogen peroxide.. It's just not working, and it feels like it's making it worse.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗