Try this...
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:51 am
I had chronic persistant halitosis for about 5 yrs due to post nasal drip. I had horrible breath due to anaerobic bacteria becoming resistant and stronger from everything I tried (Profresh,Therabreath, Smartmouth, Biotene, antibiotics, etc.) My breath was so bad it started coming from my nostrils even when my mouth was closed. I was always attractive and it's funny because I carry myself so glamorously (hair, makeup,full 9) that when I would stink up a room full of strangers they would wonder where the smell was and move closer to me I guess assuming it was not coming from a person that looks like me. I never had a problem attracting men but I was always so uncomfortable with close relationships (esp close contact) with my bb. A guy I used to date tried to make me feel unwanted by saying no other guy will put up with my smell but him needless to say that ended. Bb affected my career, relationships, attitude/personality (I became shy and withdrawn), and almost my faith.
Solution:
I came across a natural sinus med online called Sinus Doctor by Joe Johnson. Basically it's essential oils (cinnanmon, thyme, and clove) which are powerful natural antibiotics. It was super expensive ($92) because each oil is superior and organic purchased from different areas of the world. Next time I will def look for cheaper versions of these oils myself. Anywho u add a couple drops of each to a bowl of hot water/facial sauna (I use crockpot) and inhale the steam thru nose for a few mins, then you also open your mouth and breath in there as well, do this 3-6 xs daily. This alone is not enough to help with bb at night before bed I add the oils to my toothbrush and brush my teeth, gums, cheeks, roof, and tongue then I gargle and rinse with a cup of warm water and a couple of drops of each oil (warning: oils are very powerful and may burn but to me it means it's working.) After this let a probiotic (200 million live) dissolve on tongue and swallow. Basically, your killing the bad bacteria and repopulating your mouth with good bacteria. Now in the morning after I cleanse tooth brush I brush my teeth as normal and rinse(regular brand toothpaste), then I add hydrogen peroxide to my clean toothbrush and brush my teeth, gums, cheeks, roof, tongue etc. Then I rinse and again dissolve a probiotic this time 2 (400 mil) on tongue and start day by inhaling essential oil steam. You should see a difference immediately and within a week or so your bb should reduce greatly. Ofcourse ever1 is different so it may work for some and not others but this should work for most.We're using 2 methods to kill the bacteria, oxygen (peroxide) and antibacterial (oils), at different times to make resistance difficult and once we kill off the bad bacteria then we repopulate with good bacteria. FYI: I drink a little bit of the essential oil/warm water mix slowly to coat my throat as well, even though ingestion is not recommended also throughout the day I may dissolve 1 or 2 more probiotics trying to overpopulate my mouth with healthy bacteria. Please give this a try and keep us posted. Thanks and God bless you on your journey!!!
Solution:
I came across a natural sinus med online called Sinus Doctor by Joe Johnson. Basically it's essential oils (cinnanmon, thyme, and clove) which are powerful natural antibiotics. It was super expensive ($92) because each oil is superior and organic purchased from different areas of the world. Next time I will def look for cheaper versions of these oils myself. Anywho u add a couple drops of each to a bowl of hot water/facial sauna (I use crockpot) and inhale the steam thru nose for a few mins, then you also open your mouth and breath in there as well, do this 3-6 xs daily. This alone is not enough to help with bb at night before bed I add the oils to my toothbrush and brush my teeth, gums, cheeks, roof, and tongue then I gargle and rinse with a cup of warm water and a couple of drops of each oil (warning: oils are very powerful and may burn but to me it means it's working.) After this let a probiotic (200 million live) dissolve on tongue and swallow. Basically, your killing the bad bacteria and repopulating your mouth with good bacteria. Now in the morning after I cleanse tooth brush I brush my teeth as normal and rinse(regular brand toothpaste), then I add hydrogen peroxide to my clean toothbrush and brush my teeth, gums, cheeks, roof, tongue etc. Then I rinse and again dissolve a probiotic this time 2 (400 mil) on tongue and start day by inhaling essential oil steam. You should see a difference immediately and within a week or so your bb should reduce greatly. Ofcourse ever1 is different so it may work for some and not others but this should work for most.We're using 2 methods to kill the bacteria, oxygen (peroxide) and antibacterial (oils), at different times to make resistance difficult and once we kill off the bad bacteria then we repopulate with good bacteria. FYI: I drink a little bit of the essential oil/warm water mix slowly to coat my throat as well, even though ingestion is not recommended also throughout the day I may dissolve 1 or 2 more probiotics trying to overpopulate my mouth with healthy bacteria. Please give this a try and keep us posted. Thanks and God bless you on your journey!!!