Well I've told you guys about my work situation. EVERYONE (40+ ppl) in the building knows that I have BB. I confided in 2 of my colleagues about my struggle with BB, who then spread it around and now its a joke to everyone. I now constantly get comments, gesture, stories about bad smells told to me, people standing in front of me with 1 finger to their nose. Everything you can imagine. All this with them knowing in mind that I know I have BB.
Well today someone got very creative with their insult.
I was in a convo with a colleague of mine. When I was handed a lypsyl from a guy!! He works for another organisation that are in my building. He isn't based at my building but he is in now and again. He has never done anything to offended me even thought I have watched other colleagues of his in the past gesture to him (he has never laughed, made comments or gestured back). But he could be doing all of that behind my back!!
'I have a lypsyl for you, I got it from an event!!' he said.
I politely took it from him (with no intent on using it) and said 'Thank You' and placed it on the desk!
Through the day I thought what a strange item to be given to me, considering he's never given me anything before. Theres something fishy!!
So I picked up the lypsyl and started to examine it. I took the lid off, it was clearly unused. Closed it and noticed that there was a printed advert on the lid which read...
PHILLIPS SONIC CARE ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH. ENJOY A GOOD ORAL HEALTH EVERYDAY FOR LIFE
I swear I work with nicest people in the world!
