THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
HUSBAND BANNED FROM PRISON COZ OF HIS BAD BREATH
-
BLACK_WOMAN
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:02 am
HUSBAND BANNED FROM PRISON COZ OF HIS BAD BREATH
My husband went to visit our son who is in prison, they would not let him inside the building, they thought he was hiding feces or chemicals............. they considered him a threat..... im at a loss of words here... also one of our neighboor complained to the landlord about a fecal odor coming from our appartment. MY LIFE IS RUINED COZ OF HIS BAD BREATH. tomorrow i will put cleaning products in his food.... im desperate. will let you know if it works
bye
bye
It's amazing how grown adults can be so immature or ignorant which ever one applies. First off, if you have a geniune concern please see a medical doctor asap because if your husbands breath is so bad the neighbors can smell it then that maybe a symptom of a serious medical emergency, and for you to take it so lightly or possibly posion your spouse says alot about your character. I really hope your joking because it's disturbing to know that some people are so ignorant, but it's equally disturbing to think such baffonery is funny when people lives are being tortured by this affliction.
-
Music Lady
- Advanced
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
B/Woman, your other thread has been deleted by the look of it, but if you ever manage to stop thinking about anyone other than yourself in all of this, you could try talking to your husband about it. You havent mentioned anything you've done to try to help him yet.
To suddenly go from having nothing to having breath this bad, he might have serious medical problems.
I get the impression you'd set fire to the poor guy if you could, just to avoid your own anguish.
To suddenly go from having nothing to having breath this bad, he might have serious medical problems.
I get the impression you'd set fire to the poor guy if you could, just to avoid your own anguish.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Ok, I've just done some IP checks on BLACK_WOMAN because I've been accused of deleting someone's posts so I thought I'd do some investigating. I've never deleted a post or edited one without making it clear or without making it obvious when its spam etc. I dont like deleting any posts, but sometimes it's unavoidable.
I had some suspicions from the name and the way BLACK_WOMAN types, and the very first IP check I made matched with the person I'd suspected it of being. I may be wrong, but its quite a concidence if not.
So just ignore this poster from now on because its all BS.
I had some suspicions from the name and the way BLACK_WOMAN types, and the very first IP check I made matched with the person I'd suspected it of being. I may be wrong, but its quite a concidence if not.
So just ignore this poster from now on because its all BS.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
lol, no, It's not IHTB. I cant be 100% sure of who I think it is, so I dont want to say who I think it is. This person was once a very active poster, but hasnt posted for around a year. I think they probably got cured because there was an interesting development they mentioned about in their last post, and I think this person was just attempting to wind Jimi up - which they sure succeeded in doing.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.