Page 1 of 1
Is having children a risk?
Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:07 pm
by Jimi Stein
We are so lacking professionals on this board, ***k the mafia, but we need pro, genetics, lab engineers.......
I wonder if my kids will have same shit breat as I have.
My parents did not have it, not any my other family.
What is your experience? I have heard some stories here on this board that kids get bad breath too. I really don't want to make my kids suffer because of this shit I go through.
Thanks
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:54 am
by WickedCurse
I am no professional, but I highly doubt it'll be something you can pass on.
But then again, if our BB is something genetically wrong with us, then that could be passed on I guess.
Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:22 pm
by kite
This is what even i had the question sometime back.. In our family, my Grand mother had it, my father has, me & i notice with my kid too, when he was 5 yrs old onwards.. i am so frustrated. i never wanted my kid to go through it. Any insight into this?
Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:37 pm
by Phantasist
My mother always had an odor on her breath, and I have it also. For most of my life I thought that I had simply inherited a genetic defect that is causing bad breath and there is no way to fix it.
However, many members of this forum have reported that they are the only ones in their families that have BB, so while it may be inherited in some cases, it ain't necessarily so. It is also possible that what is inherited is a condition, such as partially impacted wisdom teeth or overly sensitive mucous membrane in the sinuses producing PND. Such a condition could be remedied even if inherited.
Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:45 am
by bbsux
Probobly not .. We went somewhere wrong to get bb.. My mom or dad dont have bb or my sister.
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:25 pm
by Jimi Stein
But I read on this forum, kids get bb too. I am so afraid to have kids for god sake, this ****ing curse ruined my life completely.
Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:50 am
by josef5111
me too i dont want my children to suffer like i do, i left may country and my family long time ago so i dont know if my mum and my sisters and brothers have bb, but i am sure that my uncle aunt and my grandfather dont have bb, if your parents has it please tel us