Page 1 of 1
in-depth article
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:14 pm
by waitingforrelief
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:37 pm
by hopelessone
Would it be worth contacting the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research to press them on what they are CURRENTLY researching on this dastardly malady that insidiously destroys lives?
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:45 pm
by hopelessone
Thank you for posting the article. I wasn't even aware there was such a branch of the National Institutes of Health.
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:13 am
by nicc
Thanks for posting it, I've read it all and I've to to say it doesn't contain good news at all. It made me feel quite depressed as it basically says there are luky people who have a better tongue flora and unlucky people condemened to pursue a BB free condition though the use of various constant methods.
I'm really feeling bad righ now t

I've achieved a pretty good result with irrigator and specific mouthwashes/toothpase but I feel like I'll be always slave to my routine. A life with constant fear of the time passed before the last routine, unable to enjoy unplanned events and so on...