Page 1 of 1

BB so annoying

Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:14 pm
by supershy
Hi Im new to this forum and I really really need you help here.

I had a BB and I can notice it even i am not speaking, I do regular brushing,flossing and mouth wash but the smell really bad smell is still there even when i didnt speak. Im very embarassed by the people around me when they rub their noses, cough and ect.. those things annoyed me..

Help me her guys, I am a person who is working with people and its embarrassing to have this BB specially when u are talking to them for long..

help!

Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:36 am
by ruch
i'd suggest taking a look around the forum. there are tons of tips and ideas for different possible methods that might work for you. if you have chronic halitosis, regular mouthwash, flossing and brushing ain't gonna cut it.

Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:53 pm
by fighter
Welcome supershy,

It sounds like you have nasal ordor which is why people can still smell you even when not talking. This can be a sign of a sinus infection/sinustitis you may want to google it. We all are on a journey for relief Ive come up with a routine that I'm praying works. If you want look at my thread here you can give it a try or maybe you'll be inspired to create your own. Either way good luck!