Triple Therapy Treatment...
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:23 pm
Hello everyone, completely new to this site but excited to learn everyones experience it feels good to know you are not alone in the world. Anyways I've decided I will not let this bb control my life any longer I'm not going to roll over and die but roll up my sleeves and fight these damn anaerobic bacterias. After researching the internet, medical journals, and taking pointers frm this site on what works for some and not others I've come up with a combative action plan to wipe out these little suckers. Its best to look at the anaerobic bac, fungus, parasites, etc as the bad guys that you want to completely annialate because they have overpowered the good guys or good bac. Now once I wipe out the bad guys (and the weakend good guys) I want to introduce billions of stronger more effective good guys. I've been thinking of a sound battle plan for months now and after researching online I think I've come across something that just might work. A treatment known as Triple Therapy which consist of addressing bacteria, fungus, parasites, toxins, and microbials.
1.) Bacteria-I plan on using a tetracycline antibiotic (Sumycin or etc) ,which according to wikipedia, is a protein inhibitor blocking the anaerobes from producing amino acid and by preventing introduction of new amino acids to the nascent peptide chain they prohibit growth. Anyone who has researched halitosis knows that its caused by the bad guys "breaking down proteins into individual amino acids, followed by the further breakdown of certain amino acids to produce detectable foul gases or bad breath." So logically one would think tetracyclines are the antibiotics for bb rather than metronidazole or others that don't kill bacteria this particular way (each class of antibiotics kill the bad guys in a different way.) Once I complete only 7 days of tetra I'm going to do another 7 days on a fluoroquinolone (Cipro, Levaquin, or etc.) antibiotic which are new generation super antibiotics that are only for people who developed resistance to other antibiotic treatments.
2.)Fungus-Now as you can imagine that would create the perfect breeding ground for fungus by wiping out all the good guys so of course I'm then going to complete a 7 day treatment on an antifungal (ketoconazole, fluconazol, or whatever).
3.)Antimicrobial/Antiparasitic/Toxin remover-When finished I'm taking Dr. Christopher's Herbal Parasite Syrup or you can buy tonics from local health store but Dr. Christopher's syrup is super cheap around $8. Even though it only advertises parasite when I took just one bottle before my eyes brightened, skin softened, and hair became shiny so I looked up each ingredient and some of them have these properties as well. I'm taking this to completely knockoff every kind of bad guy in my body, for a week or so.
4.)Reintroducing-Because we wiped out the bad guys and the good we want to send billions of troops back in battle several times daily so they can overpopulate and thrive in this new healthy environment, so along with the syrup I'm taking a course of super strength probiotics with 2 billion cultures 3xs daily for 6 mos. Then switch back to regular strength probiotics 1-2xs daily along with vitamin b12 sublinguals and a multivitamin so my body can be a complete homeostatis for good bacteria and health.
Just to mention I'm going to try my best to lower my dairy and carb intake but I don't think it necessary. Also, some maybe wondering why not do everything all at once which you probably could but I want to prolong the death of these creatures so they can stay away for good! FYI- I plan on chewing, gargling, and swallowing all the meds. I'm not a doctor, med student, or college graduate for that matter but this action plan I've created just seems so obvious when you know the facts about halitosis. However, its all about the mean green no one wants to cure but to control. If this sounds like too much then by all means research and come up with your own action plan that address everything and not just one bad guy. Make a complete sound action plan, but whatever you do please please please take super strength probiotics 3xs daily for 3-6 mos. I think that maybe the problem with antibiotics not working for bb with some is because our body isnt getting enough good bacteria so the bad is able to completely overpower, that and not taking the right antibiotic, not taking it long enough, and not addressing every bad guy. I definitely believe this will work I ordered my meds online w/o a prescription farely cheap it should take 10 business days to get here. I will keep everyone posted because I want us all to be free from this burden.
1.) Bacteria-I plan on using a tetracycline antibiotic (Sumycin or etc) ,which according to wikipedia, is a protein inhibitor blocking the anaerobes from producing amino acid and by preventing introduction of new amino acids to the nascent peptide chain they prohibit growth. Anyone who has researched halitosis knows that its caused by the bad guys "breaking down proteins into individual amino acids, followed by the further breakdown of certain amino acids to produce detectable foul gases or bad breath." So logically one would think tetracyclines are the antibiotics for bb rather than metronidazole or others that don't kill bacteria this particular way (each class of antibiotics kill the bad guys in a different way.) Once I complete only 7 days of tetra I'm going to do another 7 days on a fluoroquinolone (Cipro, Levaquin, or etc.) antibiotic which are new generation super antibiotics that are only for people who developed resistance to other antibiotic treatments.
2.)Fungus-Now as you can imagine that would create the perfect breeding ground for fungus by wiping out all the good guys so of course I'm then going to complete a 7 day treatment on an antifungal (ketoconazole, fluconazol, or whatever).
3.)Antimicrobial/Antiparasitic/Toxin remover-When finished I'm taking Dr. Christopher's Herbal Parasite Syrup or you can buy tonics from local health store but Dr. Christopher's syrup is super cheap around $8. Even though it only advertises parasite when I took just one bottle before my eyes brightened, skin softened, and hair became shiny so I looked up each ingredient and some of them have these properties as well. I'm taking this to completely knockoff every kind of bad guy in my body, for a week or so.
4.)Reintroducing-Because we wiped out the bad guys and the good we want to send billions of troops back in battle several times daily so they can overpopulate and thrive in this new healthy environment, so along with the syrup I'm taking a course of super strength probiotics with 2 billion cultures 3xs daily for 6 mos. Then switch back to regular strength probiotics 1-2xs daily along with vitamin b12 sublinguals and a multivitamin so my body can be a complete homeostatis for good bacteria and health.
Just to mention I'm going to try my best to lower my dairy and carb intake but I don't think it necessary. Also, some maybe wondering why not do everything all at once which you probably could but I want to prolong the death of these creatures so they can stay away for good! FYI- I plan on chewing, gargling, and swallowing all the meds. I'm not a doctor, med student, or college graduate for that matter but this action plan I've created just seems so obvious when you know the facts about halitosis. However, its all about the mean green no one wants to cure but to control. If this sounds like too much then by all means research and come up with your own action plan that address everything and not just one bad guy. Make a complete sound action plan, but whatever you do please please please take super strength probiotics 3xs daily for 3-6 mos. I think that maybe the problem with antibiotics not working for bb with some is because our body isnt getting enough good bacteria so the bad is able to completely overpower, that and not taking the right antibiotic, not taking it long enough, and not addressing every bad guy. I definitely believe this will work I ordered my meds online w/o a prescription farely cheap it should take 10 business days to get here. I will keep everyone posted because I want us all to be free from this burden.