Page 1 of 1
feautured on Beeny Hinn- silversol
Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:14 pm
by meowkity1
IM not a bible thumper but I have heard of peopel mention Benny Hinn. I saw it on tv guide the other night and I watched it. Immediately he and someone else were discussing a product called silversol. Its supposed to be highly antimicrobial. I'm definately going to try some. Just look up silver sol.
Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:12 pm
by dick.karma
i read something similar in curezone before, it's sovereign silver tough.
it "helped" one guy there, here's the link:
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/show ... 57&page=51
Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:50 pm
by meowkity1
I just got my silver sol today. I'll br putting in my nose and using as mouthwash. Supposed to kill all pathogens within minutes.
Usually when I do my sinus flush with neil med squeeze bottle I notice a sewage smell so I willbe continuing the sinus flush daily to see if the sewage goes awaay. This is how I will determine if it working.
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:09 pm
by bblady
I've never heard of silver sol. Out of curiosity I googled the name, "silver sol", and among various retailers, I also found a consumer watchdog site claiming this stuff may actually be dangerous with harmful side effects.
http://web.mac.com/len15/SilverSolFraud ... d.com.html. While this was the only anti silversol site I found, it is enough to make me question the safety of this product. So, I have chosen to avoid it and to continue looking for other products and methods to try. Next I intend to try fresh lemons. At least I know that lemons are safe.