Page 1 of 1

Well My Short Life us Ruined .............................

Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:37 am
by SonicBoy
Hello World.

My life stinks (literally lol). I can't stand having to go to school with this horrible F'd disease or whatever it is in me.

I can't take it anymore!!!! My peers constanly insult me due too my problem which I know isn't my fault.

Pleeze any1 on this site with some legit info on how to cure BB ................ Please HELP!!!!!


I feel like Killing myself everyday I wake up in the morning having to go to school knowing I got BB. I'm so stressed out and depressed FML and SMFBH.

I need help!!

Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:11 am
by Music Lady
Sonic Boy,

Take a look around the forum for any similarities to your symptoms and perhaps try some of the remedies that have worked for other people. Do you remember when your bad breath started? Could it be your tonsils, or a sinus related problem? Have you tried probiotics (like acidolphilus)? Have you been tested for H.Pylori? I think these have helped some people.

There are a couple of cures that have happened on this site its just you have to take the time to review many of the posts. Start with the ones that say "sticky" up top.

Keep your head up. Hopefully we'll all find a way out of this dilemma.