Page 1 of 1

writers: post your letters here so we can look at them...

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:30 am
by LJ
Okay, I just thought we could compile our letters to various agenicies, organizations, researchers, pharmaceutical companies, inventors, etc here in this thread.
I've read several on the breathhelp4u site that are very moving and emotional. Just true stuff from people who are reaching out.
I will have time off soon; I will help John compile addresses to write to; and make suggestions as to possible approaches.
Anyway, if you have written; please post it.
I have mine down on some other thread; I'll find it and repost it here too. If you have already posted your letter somewhere, please copy and paste and put it in this thread. People can then look thru them to get a feel for what each of us is doing. Thanks, Laura

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:39 pm
by jess
LJ John also created a thread for this purpose. Let's copy the letters under only one thread for less confusion.