Page 1 of 1
So it's almost 2012
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:56 am
by SonicBoy
And we don't even have a cure for bad breath!!
I'm getting so frustrated and emotionally upset.
I feel like my family and old friends as well as peers are against me.
I hope and pray the Mayans and Nostradamus predictions come true so the world can just come to an end.
Naw f*ck that!! I hope some Terrorist group blows up this whole world. I'm tired of all this.
Suicidal Thoughts come threw my mind all the time.
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:52 pm
by Phantasist
The reason why it is so difficult to find a "cure" for bad breath is that there are various different underlying causes for it. The first step is to find the cause. The second step is to eliminate (cure) the cause of bad breath. If that is done, the bad breath will disappear. The difficulty lies in the fact that many different species of bacteria with different interactions are involved and human body chemistry is terribly complicated. Even the microbiologists don't know everything.
I can understand how frustrated and emotionally upset you are. We have all been there, some of us for many years. But I hope you put your suicidal thoughts aside and concentrate on what the cause of BB might be in your particular case.
Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:05 am
by SonicBoy
Everytime I go to my doctor, he says how can't smell a thing with a smirk on his face!!(Like does this b!tch think I'm a retard or something?)
I hate that guy and my own mother to death!
"O I can't smell anything, its all in your head"
Lmao @ these f!ckers.
Btw I already got my sinus, and stomach checked, but my doctor claims there wasn't s problem.
Could my lungs be the source Of my bb?
Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:33 pm
by Phantasist
Doctors all say they can't smell anything, because they have no idea what to do about it.
But why do you hate your mother? Do you think she is responsible for your BB?