http://drmccombs.wordpress.com/2009/02/ ... d-candida/
http://books.google.com/books?id=tSGmnB ... ic&f=false
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Antibiotics and Candida...
Since our dr's don't tell us this stuff when prescribng antibio's I just wanted you all informed. I'm definitely not against antibio's because they are essential infact I'm starting on them really soon along with probiotics and antifungals. As well as potent vitamins to minimize deficiencies associated with them.
Q: How can I support my body while I'm taking antibiotics?
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... _n6206942/
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... _n6206942/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.