Hi everyone, I just want to mention a product that's been a good addition to my daily routine in the fight against bad breath. I'm not sure if I've already mentioned it in here (if I did, I'm sorry; I don't want to keep repeating myself, just think it's worth at least a try). I've used it off and on and every time I stopped using it I noted a difference in my breath so now it's definately a part of my daily routine.
If anyone out there decide to try it, post back and let us know the reults.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
PERIOGEN
Thanx for sharing your cure with us! I went to the website for periogen and here are the active ingrediets they list verbatim:
"Periogen contains the following safe and proven food-grade
dental-industry ingredients:
STPP - Sodium Tripolyphosphate, (anti-oxidant)
TKPP -Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, (emulsifier)
Baking Soda, (maintains a healthy 7.6 pH)
Citric Acid, (product delivery and pH control)
Fluoride .04%, (charge source - 40X less than toothpaste)"
I've re-created those ingredients so members can create the solution at home themselves:
Ascorbic Acid=Vitamin C/Hydrogen Peroxide, (anti-oxidant)
Cream of Tartar, (emulsifier)
Baking Soda, (maintains a healthy 7.6 pH)
Lemon Juice (Citric Acid-product delivery and pH control)
Sea Salt (Fluoride)
*NOTE: I'M NOT SURE AS TO THE AMOUNTS OF EACH PERIOGEN USES SO MEASURE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
"Periogen contains the following safe and proven food-grade
dental-industry ingredients:
STPP - Sodium Tripolyphosphate, (anti-oxidant)
TKPP -Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, (emulsifier)
Baking Soda, (maintains a healthy 7.6 pH)
Citric Acid, (product delivery and pH control)
Fluoride .04%, (charge source - 40X less than toothpaste)"
I've re-created those ingredients so members can create the solution at home themselves:
Ascorbic Acid=Vitamin C/Hydrogen Peroxide, (anti-oxidant)
Cream of Tartar, (emulsifier)
Baking Soda, (maintains a healthy 7.6 pH)
Lemon Juice (Citric Acid-product delivery and pH control)
Sea Salt (Fluoride)
*NOTE: I'M NOT SURE AS TO THE AMOUNTS OF EACH PERIOGEN USES SO MEASURE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
Don't want people to misunderstand me. I'm not claiming this product cures me. I'm still not cured from chronic bad breath (unfortunately). This product is just one addition to my routine that has helped me alleviate my bad breath on a daily basis.fighter wrote:Thanx for sharing your cure with us! I went to the website for periogen and here are the active ingrediets they list verbatim:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.