THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Antibiotics and Candida...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fighter
Advanced
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by fighter »

Since our dr's don't tell us this stuff when prescribng antibio's I just wanted you all informed. I'm definitely not against antibio's because they are essential infact I'm starting on them really soon along with probiotics and antifungals. As well as potent vitamins to minimize deficiencies associated with them.
fighter
Advanced
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by fighter »

Q: How can I support my body while I'm taking antibiotics?
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... _n6206942/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗