THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
feautured on Beeny Hinn- silversol
feautured on Beeny Hinn- silversol
IM not a bible thumper but I have heard of peopel mention Benny Hinn. I saw it on tv guide the other night and I watched it. Immediately he and someone else were discussing a product called silversol. Its supposed to be highly antimicrobial. I'm definately going to try some. Just look up silver sol.
-
dick.karma
- Advanced
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am
i read something similar in curezone before, it's sovereign silver tough.
it "helped" one guy there, here's the link:
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/show ... 57&page=51
it "helped" one guy there, here's the link:
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/show ... 57&page=51
I just got my silver sol today. I'll br putting in my nose and using as mouthwash. Supposed to kill all pathogens within minutes.
Usually when I do my sinus flush with neil med squeeze bottle I notice a sewage smell so I willbe continuing the sinus flush daily to see if the sewage goes awaay. This is how I will determine if it working.
Usually when I do my sinus flush with neil med squeeze bottle I notice a sewage smell so I willbe continuing the sinus flush daily to see if the sewage goes awaay. This is how I will determine if it working.
I've never heard of silver sol. Out of curiosity I googled the name, "silver sol", and among various retailers, I also found a consumer watchdog site claiming this stuff may actually be dangerous with harmful side effects. http://web.mac.com/len15/SilverSolFraud ... d.com.html. While this was the only anti silversol site I found, it is enough to make me question the safety of this product. So, I have chosen to avoid it and to continue looking for other products and methods to try. Next I intend to try fresh lemons. At least I know that lemons are safe.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.