Page 1 of 1
Those Cured...
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:13 am
by fighter
I've browsed this site and I've seen usernames of ppl who haven't posted in awhile. Are they cured? If so why aren't they helping others? When I beat this thing you will all know how, why, & when. Why be so selfish as to let others continue on like this when you have tried something that may work for us all. To all that do share their cures (even the ones that don't work for us all) Thank You! And may you have continued success...
P.S.
Still waiting on my meds been 2wks now, Whew! But they said 12-21 days because I was being cheap and got the lowest ship rate

Can't wait!
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:28 pm
by Phantasist
Fighter,
It is very unlikely that there is a cure "that may work for us all". Since there are different underlying causes for bad breath, there must be different cures. That is why it is do difficult to solve this puzzle.
The people who are no longer posting have probably just given up. Most of us can only bang our heads up against the wall for so long before we get tired.
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:34 pm
by fighter
Yeah, this problem is debilitating like any other disease I can definitely attest to that. But if this doesn't make you stronger and more hopeful I don't know what else will.
We have got to dust our shoulders off and keep trying no matter how much we fall. There's a cure out there unique for every last one of us, even if we may have to dig through dirt to find our jewel.
We have to stand up and refuse to live our life this way. We can't sit back and say 'Well this is how lifes gonna be', b/c what would we have to look forward to.
Rememer "the disease is in us, we are not in the disease!"
~STAY FOCUSED & POSITIVE!!!
