Member Cured...
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:16 pm
Yesterday after my post ?'ing why alot of the cured don't post back and I received an email from a member by the name of 'ilovetwix' that has never posted ever, but it's clear from his regimen that alot of it may have been influenced from this site. Below is the email he sent me word for word of his regimen and my reply back to him. Hope this helps...
From: ilovemytwix To: fighter Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:35 am Subject: cure hey man i cured myself and i thot i'd tell u wat worked for me. I cut out all dairy, use a NeilMed sinus rinse every morning and night, use an orabrush tongue cleaner with my brushing regimine in my mornings, and most importantly i've been doing the coconut oil thing which is oil pulling for 1 minute after brushing my teeth jus like any person would with mouthwash, and then taking another spoonfull of coconut oil to swallow. The sinus rinse is to help with post nasal drip and to help elminate ne thing like sinus infections, dairy being cut out is because i'v noticed that wen i cut it out my mouth loses the thick white coating and my fart breath disappears so im assuming im allergic to it or something. Orabrush is amazing!! it helps give me a pink tongue because it is so efficient at cleaning the tongue. Coconut oil i have no clue y it works but it is helping a ton. GOOD LUCK AND PLZ REPLY
From: fighter To: ilovemytwix Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:47 am Subject: Re: cure Thanks so much for sharing your cure! I believe this is working for you because coconut oil is a natural antifungal/antibiotic. Also, dairy has protein and lactose (milk sugar) that anaerobic bacteria love to feed on and thickens mucus so cutting dairy, great idea. And I'm guessing the sinus rinse helps thin out pn drip which also creates less protein for bacteria to feed off of. Well done, I pray for your continued success! Do you mine if I post your cure to share with others?
From: ilovemytwix To: fighter Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:35 am Subject: cure hey man i cured myself and i thot i'd tell u wat worked for me. I cut out all dairy, use a NeilMed sinus rinse every morning and night, use an orabrush tongue cleaner with my brushing regimine in my mornings, and most importantly i've been doing the coconut oil thing which is oil pulling for 1 minute after brushing my teeth jus like any person would with mouthwash, and then taking another spoonfull of coconut oil to swallow. The sinus rinse is to help with post nasal drip and to help elminate ne thing like sinus infections, dairy being cut out is because i'v noticed that wen i cut it out my mouth loses the thick white coating and my fart breath disappears so im assuming im allergic to it or something. Orabrush is amazing!! it helps give me a pink tongue because it is so efficient at cleaning the tongue. Coconut oil i have no clue y it works but it is helping a ton. GOOD LUCK AND PLZ REPLY
From: fighter To: ilovemytwix Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:47 am Subject: Re: cure Thanks so much for sharing your cure! I believe this is working for you because coconut oil is a natural antifungal/antibiotic. Also, dairy has protein and lactose (milk sugar) that anaerobic bacteria love to feed on and thickens mucus so cutting dairy, great idea. And I'm guessing the sinus rinse helps thin out pn drip which also creates less protein for bacteria to feed off of. Well done, I pray for your continued success! Do you mine if I post your cure to share with others?