Page 1 of 1
anyone has siblings?
Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:12 am
by desperate919
ok so i have a theory. how many people here have siblings that are a year or two younger than them? i think there might be a relation here.
Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:28 am
by mike987
You want to explain your theory more, because I can't imagine for the life of me how it's related to our condition.
Do tell.
???
Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:43 pm
by fighter
I do me and my little sis are a year apart...
Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:14 am
by desperate919
maybe for some of us, it has to do with us not having our mom's milk for some amount of time due to our siblings born right after us. just a theory...
Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:50 pm
by mike987
desperate919 wrote:maybe for some of us, it has to do with us not having our mom's milk for some amount of time due to our siblings born right after us. just a theory...
Not a bad idea...
However, I think I was on breast for a long time and I'm the younger sibling, so it wouldn't apply for me.
Interesting idea though.. I wonder what implications that really has, health wise, if any.
Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:54 pm
by josef5111
my mam was diforced a few months after my birthdate and i lived my fathers parent since then, so i dont think i had my mam's breast milk more then fews months,