Page 1 of 1
Nasal Odor...
Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:08 am
by fighter
I'm currently on antibiotics my bb is better but I still have nasal odor. I've stated many of times due to fungus so I'm hoping when I start my antifungal rx it will eradicated the odor.
Did anyone's nasal odor disappear with antibiotics/antifungal meds (not just bb)?
probiotics
Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:01 pm
by ilovemytwix
my bb hasnt dissappeared because of the coconut oil/ lemon juice, ***k my life:( , and im currently trying probiotics and today is day 1,
Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:38 pm
by fighter
Sorry to hear that twix keep your head up. Are you using a oral probiotic or a digestive probiotic? I think for bb oral probiotics are more effect, unless maybe your bb is caused by digestive issues, which is rare.
I've read that the majority of bb originate in the mouth. Have you tried Periogen one member posted that she gets 'some' relief using. I created another post on how to make an alternate version. Hope this helps!
