THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Wisdom and Courage

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oceanside
Master
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:45 am

Wisdom and Courage

Post by oceanside »

Here's a taste of wisdom from a long-time chronic sufferer. This member and members such as this individual are true champions. These people are the ones whom will bring about a cure for those living in affliction. History has always been forged by couragous individuals who refused to be silenced by their hardships. Fellow thier leadership, take a stand, refused to live in defeat, in shame, and in fear. To those who has begun suffering think what will happend another ten years from now, you and I will continue to suffer if no one dare to take it upon themselves to speak out, to fight for a cure, to believe that YOU can make a difference.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
durkeebusiness <durkeebusiness@...> wrote:
Any news on the Lavoris formula? I spoke with a neighbor and close
friend who is a family practitioner about my condition. I asked him
for the names of department heads of the major hospitals in the
Boston area who could help. In a few days he will give me the contact
information for the some of the best doctors in the world. His advice
is to continually push for these people with the resources to take up
the issue. If anyone is in the Boston area I would gladly include you
in my visits to these people. I am not going to lay down for this
malicious enigma any longer- it will not consume my thoughts, only
become distant memories. For any of you who are still in the closet I
will offer some very good advice.. tell the people who care, talk to
the people who matter and reach out to people who live for a
challenge. Face the facts; people in the past have had this problem
as we have now, but they didn't have the mind or resources to solve
it. I believe we do. There will be a cure in the future, no doubt,
the only variable is the time it will take. So write a letter, talk
to your friends, family and co-workers- I did, and people all around
me are offering advice, seeking out resources and assisting in the
cause. It's not your fault- this is a global problem, stop feeling
guilty and inform people around you that this is an issue and would
gladly accept assistance in any way. If you really REALLY want this
to disappear, this is the way to do it. Trust your instincts..
yogs
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 7:02 pm

Post by yogs »

Oceanside,

I do not know this person but this is my reply to him. Could you please forward or let me know is contact info.
Thanks

Durkeebusiness,

I admire you courage and would like to join u in our mission.

I am so in boston and would love to go with you to any doctor, scientist, or researcher. I had tried to contact a renowned researcher in boston area who has been working on chronic halitosis issue and had received some press for his work. But I think too many people contacted him and he just didn’t bothered to reply them (me?). I did stop by his office to talk about it but didn’t get to meet him. I called him for an appointment as well with no response. I was gonna try again next week to pursuade him as a result of renewed enthusiasm being showed on this site in finding a cure. Thanks to Oceanside,Jimi, O’Lenfia, LJ. O'Lenfia, bravo, took a major step by using media to get us attention and I think we need to push it further.
If a meeting works out we can meet him together. I am sure he could also give us some good leads. Also, if you have any meeting planned with anyone let me know and I will go with u.
Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗