shopping list?
Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:57 pm
Hi all,
Im getting ready to do some online shopping to try out some of what i have read...
I couldnt find a thread on this, sorry if i missed it..
Im willing to buy/try anything i can, but here are some things ive already heard about...
GNC sugar-less vit C chewables
probiotics (not sure which brand, where to buy)
Tung Scraper (better than a normal plastic tongue scraper?)
coconut and sunflower oils? (not sure where to buy, or if i should buy actual oils or pills.)
special tooth pastes to use, or make my own? (what ingredients i will need)
Anything else?
I have no clue where my bb is coming from, but i noticed my tongue hasnt been as white since i stopped drinking milk/coffee/sugar in the morning.
85% of the time i have a bad taste in my mouth, and my saliva is always very thick. especially right after i brush my teeth.
Any feedback/links would be very much appreciated,
I plan on donating to the site today because it seems like a very worthwhile cause. Good luck all!
Im getting ready to do some online shopping to try out some of what i have read...
I couldnt find a thread on this, sorry if i missed it..
Im willing to buy/try anything i can, but here are some things ive already heard about...
GNC sugar-less vit C chewables
probiotics (not sure which brand, where to buy)
Tung Scraper (better than a normal plastic tongue scraper?)
coconut and sunflower oils? (not sure where to buy, or if i should buy actual oils or pills.)
special tooth pastes to use, or make my own? (what ingredients i will need)
Anything else?
I have no clue where my bb is coming from, but i noticed my tongue hasnt been as white since i stopped drinking milk/coffee/sugar in the morning.
85% of the time i have a bad taste in my mouth, and my saliva is always very thick. especially right after i brush my teeth.
Any feedback/links would be very much appreciated,
I plan on donating to the site today because it seems like a very worthwhile cause. Good luck all!