Your Email Address:

First Name:

Why some people do not smell my BB while others do?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Busted
God

Re: ME

Post by Busted »

noptical wrote:
me wrote:I REALLY THINK THAT THOSE WHO DONT TELL ME DONT DO IT JUST TO BE NICE
Of course they do and they think they help us that way but instead they make it more difficult for us to detect the problem and solve it...
Can't you guys smell it yourselves? I definately can detect an odour if I stand really close to somethin and breathe out through my mouth and breathe in through my nose. And of course the reactions of other people is also an indication.

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Busted wrote:
noptical wrote:
me wrote:I REALLY THINK THAT THOSE WHO DONT TELL ME DONT DO IT JUST TO BE NICE
Of course they do and they think they help us that way but instead they make it more difficult for us to detect the problem and solve it...
Can't you guys smell it yourselves? I definately can detect an odour if I stand really close to somethin and breathe out through my mouth and breathe in through my nose. And of course the reactions of other people is also an indication.
You're not supposed to be able to smell yourself. After a while your nose gets used to a smell and you dont feel it anymore. I guess there are some other contributing factors that make it smell a part of your own smell but still you cant smell what other people smell of you. The smell you feel is probably only 1 of the many that make up the final bb smell.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

noptical wrote:
Busted wrote:
noptical wrote: Of course they do and they think they help us that way but instead they make it more difficult for us to detect the problem and solve it...
You're not supposed to be able to smell yourself. After a while your nose gets used to a smell and you dont feel it anymore. I guess there are some other contributing factors that make it smell a part of your own smell but still you cant smell what other people smell of you. The smell you feel is probably only 1 of the many that make up the final bb smell.
No idea what u are talkin about? When u just breathe normally, there's no chance that u can smell your own breath. So there's isn't anythin for your nose to get used to.

I've been using this method for almost two years now. U can do this too if u want, but I can't explain exactly how I do it, but u have to breathe in through your nose after your breathed out through your mouth, while you are very close to something with the tip of your touching the odourless object. U have to this really quickly and then u should be able to smell something, of course I'm not sure if this is what other people smell, but I can tell u that it's bad. It's very hard to smell something, but if u do it right, u should smell somethin, well at least I do.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

noptical wrote:
Busted wrote:
noptical wrote:
me wrote:
I REALLY THINK THAT THOSE WHO DONT TELL ME DONT DO IT JUST TO BE NICE

yes i can smell my self but ofcourse not all the time
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

not so,
i smell all the horrible smells trough my nose, i can smell it, it really is terrible,
yet i dont get reactions, i dont get them!

thats what drives me crazy

i smell and im not suppose to, so i think its definately there, and its very strong

yet, I DONT SEE ANY REACTIONS

lately something made me really want to investigate further,

which i did

I've asked my 2 bestest friends and after a long consideration i've asked my sister in an e-mal (just because i know she will tll me the trueth and i dont want tho HEAR it)
but
shes yet to answer me.

but my bestest friends said: you are crazy
and i say: you would never tell me cos you love me
and they say: no, i would tell you cos i love you and you made me understand how important it is to you, but there is nothing

Im still waiting for my sisters answer

in the mean time, i smell it trough my nose all the time,BUT i dont get reactions and so far no one has confirmed it, so, whatever you smell trough your nose, IT .....might be nothing
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

How does the smell you feel coming from your nose smells like?
Mine feels like something burning along with a stinky smell I cant describe however that happens only when I leave home thats why I think its my allergies...
me
Advanced

Post by me »

How does the smell you feel coming from your nose smells like?
Mine feels like something burning along with a stinky smell I cant describe however that happens only when I leave home thats why I think its my allergies...
YES MINE FEELS LIKE SOMTHING BURNING TO BUT WHAT DOESNT STOP TO AMAZE ME IS HOW MUCH LIKE SHIT IT SMELLS IT REALLY SMELLS LIKE IM FARTING THREW MY NOSE AND MOUTH, I MEAN U WOULD EXPECT BAD BREATH TO SMELL LIKE MOUCUS OR EVEN LIKE ROTTEN EGGS BUT NEVER LIKE YOU ARE FARTING THREW YOUR NOSE ALSO WHEN I DO HIT THE SPOT AND I CAN SMELL IT IT AMAZE ME THAT ITS A CONSTANT SMELL IS THERE ALL THE TIME EVERY TIME I BREATH OUT IS LIKE A BIG SMELLY FART
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Interesting.

Mine is like something burning too. I describe it the other day as burning electrical cables.

Also i definately have the tonsilstone smell, and thats what i hate the most.

I used to think that i had the poo smell, but since i've been useing therabreath (i know...dont hate me) i dont think i have that anymore.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic