I came across this site loking for a potential cure to my bad breath, because i've had it for YEARS.
At first i never even knew my bad breath existed... until one kid came up to me in class when i was 13 and told me infront of everyone; 'YOUR BREATH STINKS!'
I was confused. I always thought my breath was fine, and i just decided to brush my teeth extra hard and use mouthwash that night, and everything would be fine the next day, but that was not the case.
Its funny, i remember when i was younger i'd ask my mother why my tongue was white, yet everybody elses would be pink and glistening. She said it was because i was 'special', and because i was nieve, i believed her. However i didnt know it was my white tongue that was causing me to have such nasty breath.
For years i've tried using therabreath, smartmouth, breathrx, countless different mouthwashes and toothpastes, and even different diets, however it made no difference, and in some cases, it made it even worse :/
However i have found that probiotics have some help to me. I used GUM probiotics for a month, and for about a week my breath was much fresher, however when i stopped using it, my breath went back to the way it normally is, and it started to get worse when i went on my periods.
To be honest i will say my breath is better than it was due to the fact that I brush my teeth much more thoroughly, and i also floss and clean my tongue, but it still hasnt cured it 100%.. probably only about 20%.
What i'm asking from you guys is that you can help me find a good cure. something natural, and something i know that will cure my breath completly, even if its not 100%, but enough to help me regulate it and help it not smell bad on a regular basis.
I'm not only doing this for me though... i'm doing this for my boyfriend too.. i mean i know he's supportive about helping me cure this, but the least i can do for him is to have fresh enough breath to kiss him and talk to him without him suffering everytime
Thank you guys, and i would like to also hear your stories and experiences.
