Page 1 of 1

BreathNew

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:20 pm
by dick.karma
Has anyone tried this? Too bad they don't ship to the Philippines

http://www.activeherb.com/breathnew/

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:56 am
by hope4now
Thanks for the reminder to look into Chinese Herbs. I'm beginning to think there may be a holistic cause to bb after all. I have a number of symptoms of weak or congested liver: bb, constipation, smelly stools. I might look into a liver flush as well as the bitters.

These Chinese Bitters are recommended for weak liver, gall bladder and stomach: Gentian, Bupleurum, Coptis.

This Chinese herb site gets good reviews on curezone.com:

http://www.sensiblehealth.com

I'm also looking into getting my tonsils/adenoids out, but I keep thinking the tonsil stones may be just a symptom of a larger underlying problem. I found an ENT willing to take them out, but will give the herbs a chance first.