THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

FML

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
SonicBoy
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:57 pm

FML

Post by SonicBoy »

MyGod!!!!! Nvm FvckGod

My tongue is getting worse by the day!!!

I'm seeing a whole lot of $hit on my tongue .................

4 example black dots on near end of my tongue

Another example...... white cotton all ova my left side of my tongue

And lastly ............when evaa I spit....., some nasty a$$ mucus comes out of the back on tongue or throat.......I ain't no mutherfvxking doctor so how the fvck should I know........u no what Im saying?

And btw I haven't posted on this site on a while .......... So I tell u some $hit that happened over the course of moi being absent from this message board

1st 1:
I was on a computer at a public library one day just searching for $hit, and while I'm searching on the computer, some older Dude comes sits on the computer rite next to mine.

So while I was on the comPuter (I had my hand cover my dragonbreath) the other dude says something which I forget and I just gave him a strugg.........next thing you know I smelling some nasty a$$ foul breath and I was wondering if it was me .....but I was thinking to myself that couldn't have been me, cuz I had my sleeve covering my mouth which I couldn't smell b4 until that dude said something to me.

So as I smell that dude nasty a$$ breath, I thinking to myself........."iS that how bad my breath stinks!!!!"

At the moment I felt like killing myself........real $hit too.

I'm not even joking I felt bad for that dude and esipcally for myself. Am I gonna to end up like that dude?

2nd Story:
I met some cute/amazing/funny chick.

I also met this hot babe at the library. Now I gonna be honest with you guys on this Message Board........I ain't really good wit them LAdies and all ........ But this chick was falling for me. (Oh btw I had my hand covering my mouth, felt r3ally akward....... ) I made her made laughing a lot and there was a lot of flirting going on between me and her.

She asked me a couple if she could gave my number ...... And maybe we could hang out again.

I really did want to give her my digits, but at the same time I'm wondering about the cockblockEr in my mutherfvking mouth so I told her " why don't you give me your number." And she just kept on being all shy and $hit which just made so damn H0rny and told me she will like to meet up again @ the Library, so I'm like cool!! (She also gave me her FB)

I have yet tried to meet up with the love of my life for about 1-1/2 weeks now!!!

Feel like a Pu$$y | (

FML

s*****e Watch: SonicBoy
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗