I'm on psyllium husk atm which has lead me to believe it's a scam. You'll get rubbery stools which are supposedly 'toxins' but are in fact the product you are ingesting.
I've been a sucker...
http://mucoid-plaque-scam.blogspot.com/
One thing which I do think that will work is enzymes.
Probiotic yogurt works for me (lactose - enzyme).
I have a white tongue btw. (Unless eating very healthily with probiotic yogurt)
Within days of using probio yogurt I had a pink tongue, not a thick pale yellow-white one. But when I stopped, it reappeared.
This led me to believe that while populating good bacteria, the enzymes in the yogurt helped with my digestion.
I believe so also because I ate junk that week to 'double check'.
~Tongue scrapers are always useful with bb or not.
Raw food works because of the plant enzymes.
The right amount of good bacteria will maintain stability and decrease the opportunity for unhealthy bacteria to take over. When the small intestine is healthy, digestive enzymes continue to be produced to breakdown food.
What I intend to do is go raw with exceptions - chicken/fish/shellfish/pro bio yogurt for 50 days, half way through I'll introduce an enzyme supplement (with each meal) & will see how that goes..
A white tongue does not just indicate candida or an unhealthy colon but can indicate the bodys enzymes not breaking down food enough & therefor bad breath & white tongue is apparent.
Could candida cases be mistaken for an enzyme deficiency in some hopefuls?
- I doubt I have candida because I am a 17 year old female, never had a yeast infection or other symptoms that a white tongue. & obviously BB.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Reliable cure? Enzymes.. Probiotic yogurt OPINIONS WANTED
Btw I went to a doctor about my problem with bb. He insists that it is sinusitis, even though nothing came up on the x ray. I have been waiting for an appointment since May for August with an ear nose throat doc (referred to). He seemed very rushed and treated myself like a problem.
So I've had a lot of time to experiment with 'cures'.
So I've had a lot of time to experiment with 'cures'.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.